I'm not sure where this recipe came from, but one of my family's summer favourites. I always serve these juicy mushroom burgers when we have companies. Guests are rave about cheesy flavors. It's fun to serve a little more special burger. -Wendy Sommers, West Chicago, Illinois
Preparation/Total time: 30 minutes
- Total 6 servings
- Minced meat 1-1/2 lb
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cheddar Sliced Cheese 1 cup
- Sliced mushrooms 1/3 Cup
- Bacon strips 6 cooked and crumbled
- Mayonnaise 1/4 Measuring cup
- 6 Separate Hamburger Bread
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices are optional.
How To Make:
- In a large bowl, including beef, onions, and garlic and pepper. Shape is six patties 3/4 in thick.
- In a small bowl, combining cheese, mushrooms, bacon and mayonnaise;
- Roast burger covers over medium heat for 5-7. Minutes on each side or until the thermometer reads 160 ° in the last 3 minutes Spoon 1/4. The cup of the cheese mixture onto each burger. Served on bread with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Using lean clay instead of beef at 80% lean saving 45 calories per 4 oz serving beef. Lean beef is 29% Reduce saturated fat.
Cheddar cheese has a longer lifespan than normal cheddar as the cheese era becomes more pronounced. Using the age cheese in the formula can add to the complexity and rich taste, even the humble favorites, such as Mac's cheese ' n '.
Try all of the top 10 our burgers recipes.
1. Each: 480 calories, 29 g fat (saturated fat 12g), 86778 mg, sodium mg, carbohydrate 23g (sugar 4g, 2g fiber), Protein 30 g.