The destruction of the world's burger recipe with chips-a good healthy version of the whole old family lovers can enjoy.
Recipe recipes of the world's burger slimming right If you are in low calorie meal but still want to treat yourself to health versions of the classic cuisine. This formula is perfect with good health chips, made with low-calorie cooking spray and baking, they are easier to do and reduce fat than chips.
Made with onions, garlic, meat and a dash of lobster sauce to the special taste and hint of this delicious hamburger spice are topped with bacon and cheese. Much less fun, low fat food for everyone in the family.
For The Chips:
- 1kg floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper or King Edward, peeled and cut into thick chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
For The Burger:
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed
- 40g reduced fat Cheddar-style cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, split and toasted
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Cucumber, sliced
- 4 tbsp passata
Salad, to serve
- To make this recipe toned earth, warm oven 200 ° C/fan 180 °c/gas 6. Cook the chips in a large pot of boiling water, lightly salted over the high heat for 5 minutes. Drain back to the pot and shake to rough up the edge.
- Spray sheet baking with low-calorie meal spray, transfer chips to the spray tray gently with low-calorie cooking spray and cooking in the oven for 20-25. Minutes or until golden brown in all sides, occasionally changed.
- Meanwhile, add onion, garlic, meat and Worcestershire sauce in the season bowl to taste and combine using your fingers. Divide the mixture into four parts and each shape in the burger.
- Put burgers on a grill pan, spray with low calories, cooking spray and grill for 10-12. Minutes or until cooked through a change.
- Roast bacon along with burgers to follow your liking and top burger with cheese in the last 2 minutes of cooking time to melt.
- Fill each roll with tomato, lettuce, cucumber, bacon, two burgers and 1 tablespoon. Passata served hot with chips and salads