MUSTARD GRILLED DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS
Make double the standard with this large formula for a grilled mustard Cheeseburgers.
- Food 4
- 2 lbs minced meat
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- Slices 8 cheese
- Burger Bread
- Dill Pickle
- For spreading
- Mayonnaise 1/4 Cup
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet taste
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to prepare: 10 minutes, cooking: 10 minutes
1. Iron to 400 °f
2. Form 8 equals 1/4 Beef pound and put it on a hot grill. Grilled food for 3 to 4 minutes
3. Before flipping each brush with 1/2 tablespoons of yellow mustard, flip and roast 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Place the pieces of the cheese on top of each pastry and close the lid for 30 seconds. Use a roast burger to relax.
5. While the rest of the burger, combined, tomato sauce, taste, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
6. The spoon is distributed to the lower intestine. Add tomato slices, lettuce and beef 2 Top with dill pickles and top steamed bun