BUTTER BURGER WISCONSIN
Butter Burgers are amazingly delicious! These butter-soaked burgers are not for the health-conscious, but they are for anyone who enjoys REALLY GOOD FOOD. This Wisconsin Butter Burger recipe will have you drooling before you even bite into the juicy, cheesy, buttery goodness. And it wouldn’t be complete without a good dose of onion!
- Salted butter 10 tablespoons
- Sweet yellow onion, 1 medium size hack
- 1 tablespoon water
- Kosher Salt 3/4 Teaspoon
- 3/4 tea spoon, black pepper, ground
- Lean beef 1 lb 90%
- 4 Dessert Hamburger Bread
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cheese 4 Pieces
- In large size, dissolve butter 2 tablespoons over a moderate heat. Add onion chop, water and salt teaspoons. 1/4. Cover and cook until it is gentle for about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and detach the cover, still cook until the onion is translucent, and just start the brown in about 3 minutes. Transfer the onion to the plate and divide it into 4 equal parts. Onions set until ready to use.
- Divide the meat into 4 parts of the same size and gradually shape each body into a 41/2x1/2-inch patty. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to both sides cold 15-30 minutes
- Spread each top of the bread with 2 tbsp butter; set it
- The same hot oil is used for onions until oil begins to smoke. Use a spatula to transfer the hand ties and cook 3 minutes (without moving). Turn the ramp and cook for another 1 minute. Place 1 piece of cheese in each dessert and continue cooking until cheese is melted about 20-30. Seconds
- The transfer is associated with a bun and a 1/4 place of onions in each dessert. Each top has a bun tops and served immediately.
1. Make sure to cook onions in butter and water, then paint them.
2. Do not be shy in curry bun 2 tablespoons per top are treated as Wisconsin butter Burger.
3. Make sure to cook full of 3 minutes before flipping them. These burgers require good sear to get a dark brown-flavored shell.
Calories: 668KCAL, carbohydrate: 25G | protein: 31G | Fat: 49G | Cholesterol: 169MG Sodium: 1328MG potassium: 486MG Filament: 1G | sugar: 4G Vitamin A: 1075IU 2.6 | Calcium: 322 Steel: 4.2 MG
How to make a burger recipe
- Butter burger is made on the top stove, so it is not necessary to grill. The best part is that everything is cooked in the same pan, so you don't need to be dirty up a bunch of dishes. You need a taste of butter and onions remain on the hands you cook with the relationship of meat. It gets a frame and a chef in the Taste of Yum onion!
- Dissolve butter in a hand, and cook the onion until gentle, translucent, and start to brown.
- Divide the meat into 4 equal sections of the same size and work as patties then chill them for 15-30 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to bread
- Use the same hand you used to cook onions; cook meat for 3 minutes, then turn & to update 1 minute.
- Add a piece of cheese & each burger until melted.
- Place a tie on the bread and top with onions.
- Watch the video and view the formula card for all the details & instructions.